18-19 April, 2024
The summit brings together a diverse group of senior executives and experts in the field. It features insightful case studies and panels, providing an opportunity to learn from the experiences and strategies of leading professionals in gigafactory design and construction.
The conference covers a range of crucial topics such as cost-modelling, high-efficiency HVAC systems, advanced humidity control, and energy-efficient designs. These sessions are designed to provide in-depth knowledge and showcase innovative solutions to the challenges faced in gigafactory development.
With a dedicated focus on business networking, the event offers valuable opportunities to connect with peers, industry leaders, and potential collaborators. This can lead to new partnerships, insights into industry trends, and potential business opportunities.
The summit addresses key issues like global gigafactory expansion, sustainable technologies, and smart manufacturing processes. Attendees will gain insights into future trends, sustainability practices, and the evolving landscape of gigafactory construction, equipping them to make informed decisions and stay ahead in the field.
The spectacular rise in the demand for lithium batteries and electronic products across the board has led to a surge in the construction of new gigafactories.
The gigafactories are crucial for meeting the escalating demand for batteries and ensuring a stable supply chain for the rapidly expanding electric vehicle market. The focus is on facilitating a seamless and cost-effective transition through innovative solutions that cater to customers’ expectations in terms of value and performance. Companies investing in gigafactories are perusing effective techniques to adopt to expedite the building process, enhance quality control, and reduce construction timelines to meet the growing demand for cleanenergy technologies and to drive advancements in battery technology. The Global Gigafactory Design and Construction summit will take place in Berlin, bringing together senior executives from the industry for a two-day business networking event. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a program that includes insightful case studies and panels aimed at promoting in-depth exchanges and discussions that address the industry’s challenges in the design and construction of these state-of-the-art facilities.
The conference will cover opportunities to discuss cost-modelling for the construction and operations of gigafactories, global gigafactory expansion and retrofitting, designs of high-efficiency HVAC systems and energy efficient dry rooms.
• Cost-modelling for the construction and operations of gigafactories
• EPCM engagement in gigafactory development and construction
• Designing high-efficiency HVAC systems
• Advanced humidity control in dry rooms
• Available technologies for effective dehumidification
• Energy efficient dry rooms
• Implementation of smart technology
• Designing and engineering large-scale manufacturing facilities
• Accelerating construction with prefabricated components
• Achieving optimal design and performance of airflow
• Minimizing energy consumption with CO2 heat pumps
• Exploring alternative sources of water
• Cost-benefit analysis for retrofitting existing facilities
• Global gigafactory expansion
• Humidity and contamination control and management
• Equipment and material sourcing and procurement
• Testing and validation
CEOs, VPs, MDs, Directors, Heads, and Managers responsible for:
• Project Management
• Design/ Construction
• Dry Room
• HVAC systems
• Process engineering
• Site Managers
• Sustainable facilities
• Energy Management
• Controlled Environments